01 Mar 15 REASONS SHE WON’T MARRY YOU
This is for all single brothers who are “seeing” a girl with the intention of marrying her, whether or not you have made your intention known, I thought to help you know one or more reasons why she may not pull through in a decision to marry you.
The reason I share this is to help all single brothers buckle up and “be” a husband before they actually become one. There are so many qualities or godly traits that single sisters would love to find in the man that they would yield themselves to.
Below are some reasons I gleaned from personal experience and encounters with some single acquaintances and friends.
1. You do not seem to know your purpose; you lack direction.|
2. You act like a certified satisfied mediocre.
3. You behave irresponsibly.
4. You do not take her seriously.
5. You always avoid discussing both of you together or any other issues that bother on commitment.
6. You do not pride in her, hardly want to introduce her to the people in your life .
7. You do not treat her any different than the other ladies.
8. You treat her in disrespect and disregard.
9. You ignore her corrections.
10. You won’t ask her opinion; you want to make every decision for her.
11. You show little or no concerns for the things that concern her.
12. You make her buy into your dreams and visions but will not give hers a thought.
13. You have not given her reason to feel secure in your love.
14. You are more interested in “having” her than loving and marrying her.
15. You are not just the one for her, or she is not seeing from God’s perspective!
Do not despair brother if you find yourself struggling with one or more of the above, if you would connect with God and get rooted in Him and His word and His Spirit, you will begin to exhibit the fruits of the Holy Spirit and you will find yourself being and becoming a husband and when that happens, the “sister” will get attracted to you and not hesitate.
22 But the fruit of the [Holy] Spirit [the work which His presence within accomplishes] is love, joy (gladness), peace, patience (an even temper, forbearance), kindness, goodness (benevolence), faithfulness,
23 Gentleness (meekness, humility), self-control (self-restraint, continence)…
Okay now, is there something else you might want to add to the list? All sisters and brothers speak up please!
Copyright© Ugochi Oritsejolomisan 2013