04 Aug ANOTHER AWARD!
THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
Now you should remember to visit Becca, she really writes inspiring posts.
- Danielle of Healingtheheaviness
- Kristin of Ponderings
- Beth of Footprintsinthemud
- Tiffany of Mrstmmpate
- Marie of Rasinggreatmen
- Jolene of Thealabasterjar
- Michelle of Bigfoottribe
- Mama Alvina of Ahavaandamara
- Colette of Jamericanspice
- Kim of Toodarnhappy
- Michelle of Normalchaos
- Esther of Laughwithusblog
- Amber of Notesforthegoats
- Jennifer of Royallittlelambs
- Tiffany of Raisingpaityn
- I am not as fragile as I look. I have proved that time and time again- For example I have to look after four men…okay, three little ones and a big one, four men all the same.
- I am
used to bevery prim and Proper Patricia.
- I am not very good at sports- I would have loved to be a great runner, since I am slim, I thought the wind would just carry me to the finish line. I didn’t even come fifth at a 100 meters race in college.Ha!
- It truly breaks my heart to see people suffer; it breaks it even more when there is very little, physically or materially speaking that I can do to help.
- I hate movies with sad endings, I cry even when I know it is only an act, I can only enjoy a movie when I believe it is happening, lol!
- I am working hard to be a positive influence in my world
- I have a past which isn’t a sweet tale. I met the Saviour, Jesus who changed my heart. I now follow Him with all my heart with hope and faith of eternal life with Him.