14 May ME, SELFISH?!
“You are a very selfish man!” I blurted out.
was opening of dishes and sounds of jangling cutlery.
|Photo by clipart.com|
- It was his first meal for that day, while it would have been my third.
- He didn’t think I would wait for him for that long, he also thought I wouldn’t mind since he had not had anything to eat all day.
- He never saw his dad and mum eat together and since we get to eat together a whole lot of times a few exceptions shouldn’t be a big deal.
- I should have told him exactly what I was angry about instead of stomping out of the house and leaving him clueless and confused as to what the matter was.
- I should have waited to listen to him