I was nominated for the Sunshine Award over a month ago and could do nothing about it because my laptop crashed. And then I got another one but procrastination did not allow me respond still. But now that my children have finished school for this session, I decided I had the time to do what I should have done long time ago. I really do apologise…
This award is for :
I was delighted that someone thought my blog fell into this category, that special someone is KENDRA at A Proverbs 31 Wife. I follow her blog and I must say that she writes simple yet very profoundly inspiring posts. I would love for you to visit her blog; you will love her simplicity… and thank me later I promise.
As a recipient of this award you should:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
- Answer the following 10 questions about yourself
- Select 10 of your favourite bloggers, link their posts and let them know they have been given the Sunshine Award
- Remember to copy and paste the award on your blog!
- Favourite colour? Earth colours, I really do love any earth colour.
- Favourite animals? Dogs, don’t have one presently, but grew up with many.
- Favourite number? 7-symbolizes completeness
- Favourite drink? Water and OrganoGold’s Mocha
- Facebook or Twitter? Definitely Twitter
- Good book or good movie? Good book for sure
- My Passion? Seeing people inspired to seek God and aim for a better life
- Giving or getting presents? Giving, especially when it is an answer to someone’s prayers
- Favourite day? Sunday, gives me a soothing effect
- Favourite flower? Hmnn…The rose, sunflower, lily…
Becca at A Humble Bumble
Anna at This Thing Called Life
Mikki at Mom’s Best Nest
Kelly Scout at Cooking Up Trouble
Rebbeca R at New Momma Beckers
Pepper at The Pepperrific Life
Lynn at Heading Home
Judy at Judy H-J’s Thoughts
Adriane at Our Fruitful Home
Congratulations my inspiring friends! Now go and do some giving too!